Do you have a knack for speed and kicking a ball into an open goal and believe that you have what it takes to race against skilled amateurs, then Stallions proving grounds is for you.
We are searching for talented Rocket League players in the EU Region that will form our professional rocket league team on a full-time basis.
We will be accepting applications from December 20th until January 8th and will then hold open tryouts to determine the best up-and-coming players.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Only candidates who are eligible to work within the EU will be considered.
- Meets minimum age requirements set by tournament organizers (16 years old, accompanied by a parent or legal guardian if under the legal age of the tournament’s location).
- Free to travel to international events and appearances.
- Previous competitive experience preferred but not required.
Benefits and Perks
- Travel to events.
- Gear from our awesome sponsors.
- Access to our graphics and branding team to level up your stream and social.
- Game Nights with staff and other pro-players.
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in joining Stallion Gaming, please fill out this google form before the end of the application period.
The application period will span three weeks, from December 20th until January 8th. Potential candidates will then be contacted through email/ discord and interviewed during the succeeding week before finalists are contacted for tryouts.
The finalists will be invited to play the team, and a decision will be announced one week after the application deadline.