Sick of running solo in competitive games? Feel like your skills aren’t being utilised? We are searching for talented Overwatch player(s) in the EU region that will supplement our professional Overwatch squad on a full-time basis.
We will be accepting applications from February 19th until February 24th, and will then hold open tryouts to determine the best up-and-coming young player in Overwatch.
Please only apply if you’re able to fill one of these roles:
- Shot Caller – Main Tank
- Main Support
- Off Support
- Flex Support / DPS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Only candidates who are eligible to work within the EU will be considered.
- Meets minimum age requirements set by tournament organizers (16 years old, accompanied by parent or legal guardian if under the legal age of the tournament’s location).
- Free to travel to international events and appearances.
- Previous competitive experience preferred but not required.
- Must be able to commit to 5/6 days a week of practice.
- 4k > SR (Season High)
Benefits and Perks
- Travel to events (depending on qualification)
- Gear from our awesome sponsors
- Access to our graphics and branding team to level up your stream and social
- Game Nights with staff and other pro-players
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in joining Stallion Gaming, please fill out this google form before the end of the application period.
The tryout period will span one week, from February 26th, 2018 until 23:59 CET on March 4th, 2018 through matchmaking. Potential candidates will then be contacted through email and interviewed during the succeeding week before finalists are contacted. The finalists will be invited to play and scrim with the team, and a decision will be announced after.